Michael Buble’s “Crazy Love” Album review

I had the pleasure of reviewing Michael Buble’s new album “Crazy Love” release date October 9th. This baby faced talented artist has an timeless style to his music and an amazing voice to carry out the fine tunes.

Although Jazz is not my type of music i do appreciate when an artist can sing their heart out and TRUST me his voice is truly delightful. I have never heard of Michael Buble before this review when i put in the CD and pressed play it was a complete shock to me that this voice came from such a young baby faced looking artist! Handsome to say the least!

If you are looking for a romantic timeless gift this would be perfect for that special someone if they are into Jazz music or Pop classics.

Be sure to visit Michael Buble’s Website to find out more details about this talented artist.

You can sample his album as well as purchase it for $9.99 at Amazon

Album Tracklisting:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)



 

 

 

 

Coo Coo 4 Coupons Review Disclosure:  I was provided with my own copy of Michael Buble’s “Crazy Love” cd  for my honest review. As always my reviews are an expression of my own opinion and the review is based on my experience trying out the product. This review has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment