Free Toothbrushes plus other great deals at Price Chopper!!

So today i went to my son's spring chorus concert. It was a wonderful delight! I stopped at Price Chopper while on the way to drop my mother off coupons in hand!! Price Chopper (NE) Dunmore PA had Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrushes on sale for $1.00 (original price $3.29) Not to mention i had a $1.00/1 coupon from SS 4/26. Of course i never buy just one paper!! So i had 3 coupons which got me 3 free toothbrushes!! They also had SoftSoap on sale for $1.00 and i had for $1.00/3 so i got one soft soap for free (i will be going back this week w/my other 2 coupons)!! Not too shabby of a trip. I paid $2.18 total OOP and saved $10.87 Also be on the lookout for Colgate toothpaste 4.6 oz Colgate Cavity Protection, Sparkling White or Tartar protection whitening toothpaste on sale for $1.00 a pc at Price Chopper SS 4/26 has a coupon for $1/1 on any adult or child colgate toothpaste so that's also FREE toothpaste!! So my next trip to Price Chopper should look something like this: 4 boxes of Kelloggs for $8.00 $1/1 printable for Kelloggs cereal x 4= 4 boxes for $4.00 3 Colgate Toothpastes $1.00 each $1/1 from 4/26 SS = 3 free toothpastes 6 SoftSoaps 1.00 each = 6.00 2 $1/3 coupons = $4.00 for 6!! that's 2 FREE!! So roughly 8.00 OOP for 13 items!! Not too bad!!! When i do go and get my reciept i will post total OOP and total savings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment