Super Shopping Sunday Link-Up 1/17

shopping_little_voices.jpg

We ALL love to shop {I actually consider it therapy! lol} But the difference between us and them is that we shop SMART! WE get allot for little or nothing at all!

I LOVE looking at other bargain shoppers shopping trips so i decided to have a Sunday linky where you can link up to all of your shopping trips here from the previous weeks shopping trips!

This should be fun! Please Submit your links here. For each trip you posted on your blog post a link here.

Please post in this format.
Name @ Blog, Store,  Date of trip (Please link directly to your shopping trip posts)

If you do not have a blog you can still submit your shopping trips here via comments!! I”d love to hear what you scored for cheap. Just simply write up what you purchased and the breakdown of price and coupons used!

1 comments:

Alana Jo said...

Sorry. My life has been crazy. I didn't get here in time to add my link, but here ya go.

http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2010/01/walmart-trip-114.html

Post a Comment