Rite Aid Game of Life

Win over $5,000,000 in prizes! Play the game of life, collect and win!

Promotion runs January 3 through February 27, 2010

Easy as 1-2-3!

1) Get a game ticket every time you shop at Rite Aid

2) Open the game ticket to reveal a coupon offer or an instant winner message, along with four game markers and one sweepstakes marker. Attach game markers to matching areas on the game board.

3) Win a prize with each completed area. Subject to verification. For details, see complete rules and odds available in stores or HERE

There are some pretty darn good prizes to be won here!!

Click here for a list of items that can earn you FREE bonus points!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Please leave me comments if you win!!! I’d love to celebrate with you!!!

2 comments:

tclearyn3 said...

I am playing & need some game markers! Ialso am more than happy to swap or share any of my "extra" markers to help other people win too!!

Here are the ones I NEED:

06, 23, 29, 35, 39, 42, 46, 47, 52

E-mail me at Tclearyn3@msn.com if you want to offer any or have a "NEED" list thatI can help you with

Thanks! tanja

Anonymous said...

I am playing the game of life I am 1-2 pieces away from all major prizes. Need 1,4,6; 14,15; 26; 18,20; 29; 22,23; 35; CAR 8 & 11. Have all pieces email at maimon2@verizon.net

Post a Comment