Coo Coo 4 Coupons has had a Make-Over!!

Well if you are here you probably have noticed lots of changes to Coo Coo 4 Coupons! First i am trying to make it so that the page loads faster for you so you might see things change while you are on the blog. Please be patient with me. I am trying to get done as quickly as possible so that i can bring you the latest coupons and deals!!!!

Anyway onto the MAJOR reason for this post. You may all remember that i WON a Package from Bloggy Blog Designz. I have never had my blog designed by someone else before. Usually i do the graphics and changes on my own. So i can not speak for other blog design sites. I can’t imagine however any other site being as accomodating, friendly, QUICK, {{and the list goes on}} as Jenna and Whitney! They 100 and 10% met my expectations and more! I highly recommend them if you are thinking of redoing your blog/webpage!

Thank you SO much you guys for the wonderful new design and for being so patient with me. I can be a bit iffy at times!! lol

2 comments:

Jess said...

Looks great and it's loading faster already.

Sherry said...

Thank you so much Jess!! Glad you like it and thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! I LOVE comments! :)

Post a Comment