Mail Call 12/16

524642-FB

Ok so i don’t know about you but the reason i do this blog and the reason i am such a fanatic for signing up for free offers is because there is nothing that i enjoy more than opening my mailbox after a long day of work to a mailbox jam packed with goodies!! I am sure that you feel the same which is why you sign up for all of the Freebies and offers that i post just for you!

Let’s have a daily Mail Call link up! If you post on your blog what you got in the mail each day PLEASE share with us here at Coo Coo 4 Coupons by filling out the form below. It would be great if you remember where you received the coupon/sample/freebie from and posted links as well so we can all get in on the offers!!

RULES

**Please link DIRECTLY to your blog post (any links not linked to a blog post or spam links WILL be deleted)

I would appreciate it if you would link back to my blog post as well to direct other blog users here to join in on the fun!!

IF you also host a Mail Call Link up please let me know so i can add my link to yours as well.

If you do NOT have a blog or if you do not have a Mail Call post i invite you to share what you received in the mail each day here via comments!! I LOVE to see what everyone was lucky enough to receive!!

ENJOY!!

Today i got NOTHING in the mail! I guess the mailman needed a break after yesterday! ha!

What did you get!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment