My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventures ALMOST here!! But until then Enjoy some FREE preview video links.

I am so very excited to be able to share with my readers a preview of the new movies My Little Pony Twinkle Wish Adventures!! The street release date is expected on October 13th!! Twinkle Wish Adventure will also air on a national cable-network channel.

These video’s brought back such wonderful memories of my childhood! Share them with your children and reminisce while bringing a new generation the joy of My Little Pony.

Preview Twinkle Wish Dilema and Dreams Do Come True

The color is magnificent! The stories are so sweet.

Keep an eye out in the coming weeks I will be posting more Previews!! How exciting!!

Also there will be a Giveaway for My Little Pony in the near future!!

Sorry for any confusion that may have been caused by the printable coupon. It is not valid. I just heard from the company and it will be attached to the Twinkle Wish Adventure DVD's in store at Toys R' Us and Target!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment