Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions!!!

image

I am so very excited to inform you all that i received my Bzzkit in the mail today!!!! For those of you that signed up and have not yet received yours it should be on it’s way!! I can NOT wait to try this product out!

I am going to do something i have never done before as far as reviews/bzzreports go. I am going to do a video diary. Since i can benefit from this product i would like to video graph my progress!!  Wish me luck! :)

For those of you who have NO IDEA what i am talking about fear not! That is exactly why i am here doing this blog for all of you! :) To inform you of all the greatest and latest way’s to get a chance to try the products that you want before you decide whether you want to spend your hard earned cash on it!

I am a member of Bzzagent. If you are unsure of what this is it is a fabulous word of mouth website that i signed up for a few years back. You can click on my profile on the right hand column under proud member of and check it out for yourself! Or you could email me for a referral if you’d like to give me credit for helping you out with this info. Or you could always go straight to the source Bzzagent (you won’t be sorry!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment