About Me




My name is Sherry most call me Sher as i hope you will feel comfortable as well. I am mom to a 14 year old VERY opinionated and handsome teenager named Jordan! I guess you can say that he get’s it all from his mama :) He is my pride and joy. I also have a fur baby Mia she is a really big and fluffy roughly 10 year old cat and pain in my behind!

I graduated as a Medical Assistant 3 years ago. I currently work at the clinic of a medical residency program as the Project Manager of the chronic care initiative. Our office is one of many offices in Pennsylvania working towards the same goals for the governors office of health care reform.

 Last year i also scheduled the medical residents for all three area hospitals. If i can do that i feel i can do ANYTHING! I have had a lot of different jobs in the 3 short years that i have been with this organization.  I love a challenge and to learn new things. I also like to test new products and websites.
I am addicted to finding deals most of all FREEBIES! I guess you could say that my addiction started when my Aunt Susan told me about her free magazine subscriptions. Ever since then i have been searching the internet for samples, freebies, legit survey companies as well as WOM (word of mouth) companies.

Last year i did pretty well with Christmas through survey companies alone! As time goes by you learn what companies are legit and which are pure spam. This is what i am here to help you figure out. From August 2008-December 2008 i made $375.47 It’s not enough to make you rich BUT every single red cent helps!

I really enjoy the fact that most times i get to try NEW products for free and have a say and an influence on helping a company mold those products to people like me and you the consumers!

I have done quite a few product tests as well as many word of mouth campaigns. All of which i really enjoy.
I love to share information with others. Which is why i have this blog. To me there is no better way to de-stress or relax then to go on a “bargain spree” and share with others what i got and how i did it! It’s so exciting. If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always willing to help and/or just talk! I welcome all comments and constructive criticism.
Other information:
I have lost 90 lbs. I LOVE Photography. I have a cat Mia. 2 WONDERFUL Nephews that i love to pieces and help take care of i just LOVE to spoil them!!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All Freebies/Special offers are found on the web via e-mails, web searches, or company website/newsletters to my inbox. As well as magazines and television. If you share this information with others please link back to Coo Coo 4 Coupons. All web/graphic design is my own and (c)coocoo4coupons.blogspot.com/ Thank you for being a valued reader!

Disclosure Policy:
This policy is valid from 30 July 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
badge-small

0 comments:

Post a Comment